miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

Subjects:


P.E.=Physical education
Natural sciences
Geography
Arts
English
Spanish
Maths


Extra curriculer activities:

Football
Handball
Artistic Gymnastics
Hockey
Volleyball
Dancing
Tennis
Pool
Chess







 Rules of my school:

1-We must raise ouyr hand to speak.
2-We can eat and drink in class.
3-We musn't discrupt the class.
4-We can use the phone in class.
5-We can't listen the class.
6-We must listen to music un class.
7-We must speak in class.
8-We can copy.
9-We musn't bully.
10-We can study.


Timetable:






















My uniform:




Canteen:

The canteen of my ideal school would be comfortable when you walk in you are sitting in a chair that takes you to a place where you did what want eating, after asking what you want to ask you where you want to sit and take you. At the end you get off the chair and go to recreation.


A day at school:

I arrive at school grabbed my books, go to the class and sit, the teacher writes something on the board  and whit my  magic pencil that when I say something I write, I write all the lesson, the bell rings, another matter but, in the interclass 5 min shift my books. After completing this subject, a half-hour break and come back to school. If I have Gymnastics i don't change my books but if i don't Gymnastics i go to salon.Ends that subjects, a subject more, but how good lunch, extracurricular activities and go to my home!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario